Green Box will be present at the K International Plastic show in Düsseldorf.
We will show the news in industrial refrigeration, thermoregulation, cap
treatment solution for the plastics industry.
You will find us in hall 10 stand H81.
Dear all We are pleased to send you a short preview of what will be
presented by Green Box at the K 2016 exhibition. Some of the units are
These are the new machines we will present (in yellow colour the new
- MR 0910/FC air cooled water chiller with integrated
- New small Free-cooler FCM
45/EC with micro-channel batteries and with SSS misting sprayer
- New TBP200/9 temperature
control unit with pressurized water at 200°C
- New Mould Dryer MDE
- Complete "Capbox" quality control system for closures, including the
new Capsorter (machine
- Dual T 400 special dynamic mould temperature control
- MINIBOX 0510/2/T6 water cooled water chiller with two
- MVD 2/6 two zones temperature control unit with direct
- MICROBOX temperature control unit.
Let's see a bit more in details all the new developments.
- New small Free-cooler FCM 45/EC with micro-channel
batteries. There is only one model (not a complete range). It is
suitable for applications where very small cooling capacity is required . This
is another application of the new microchannel batteries used in the chiller
series MR 0510/FC .. MR 1910/FC.
- New temperature controllers TBP180/9 working with
pressurized water up to 180°C and TBP200/9 working with
pressurized water up to 200°C. The units have compact dimensions (400 x 920 x
890(H) mm). TBP180/9 and TBP200/9 have 9 kW
heating power and are especially designed for small/medium size injection
moulding machines where more frequently high tech engineering plastics are
- New Mould Dryer MDE 20. This is the first machine of the
new MDE series of Mould Dryers, which have been designed taking care of high
- At our stand we will present the Dual T 400 dynamic mould
temperature unit. We are pleased to inform you that we added a new model the
the DUAL T series : this is the model Dual T 200 with heating
power of 18 kW. This new model, having compact dimensions, is suitable for
small/medium size injection moulding machines. The Dual T series is especially
designed for applications where it is necessary to reduce the cycle time and/or
to improve the quality of the products. All the Dual T units send alternatively
cold and warm water (up to 180°C) to the mould during the cycle time. They are
equipped with PLC to be connected with the injection machine . The main
advantages of the customer are: - shorter cycle time thanks to the extremely
short commutation time between the two temperatures - aesthetics improvements
of the surface finishing (aspect / brightness / no junction lines or reduced
junction lines) - dramatic reduction of the defects, related to shrinkage,
partial filling and deformations The dynamic moulding temperature controllers
can be equipped with 4 / 8 / 12 zone manifolds.
- New Cap sorter: made completely in Italy, with 6 cameras
for the quality control of the caps.
We will also have other units
running at some OEM’s booth:
- one air-cooled chiller model MR-H 252/2 at Erema recycling line placed in
outdoor area FG09.1
- one complete cooling system composed of one air-cooled chiller model MR-H
302/2, one Free Cooler model FC 21/90 with SSS and some booster pumps at
Husky outside Hall 13. This system could be completely
monitored via web with smartphone or tablet.
- one water-cooled chiller with integrated TCU model MINIBOX 0710/1/T12-HP at
Negri Bossi (Hall 15 – Booth B22)
- one air-cooled chiller model MR 0910 at AMUT (Hall 3 – Booth
- one air-cooled chiller model MR3 at OMSO (Hall 4 – Booth
- one air-cooled chiller model PB 81 at OMV (Hall 4 – Booth
New developments, which are
not shown at the K Fair, and are
available starting from the K Fair
- new series of free-coolers FCN with cooling capacities from 70 to
340 kW with delta 10°C
- new chillers with integrated free-cooler MR-H 201 FCM, MR-H 251
FCM, MR-H 301 FCM .
These models with microchannel free-cooler offer an alternative solution at
lower prices to the existing models MR-H 201 FC, MR-H 251 FC, MR-H 301 FC
(which keep on being produced).
We remind you that the fair will be kept in Düsseldorf from Wednesday the
19th to Wednesday the 26th of October.
We really hope that it will be possible for you to come and visit the fair.
We will be pleased to present you with all the new machines in a much better
way than what it is possible to do in a written message.